- Board Member Bellarine Bayside (State Government Appointment)
- Board Member Tourism Greater Geelong & Bellarine Board
- Managing Director The Food Purveyor
- Marketing Manager Nestle Australia
- Brand Manager 3AW/Magic 693
- Online Sales Industry Professional developing websites and Supply Chain Solutions – The Food Purveyor, The Loddon Shed, One Hour Out and Fookies.
- The Food Purveyor
- The Loddon Shed
- Melbourne Polytechnic Certificate, Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General · (2000 – 2001)
- Melbourne Polytechnic Associate Diploma, Tourism and Travel Services Management · (1992 – 1993)
- Victoria University Bachelor of Commerce – BCom, Business · (1990 – 1992)
Nicole Newman is a Food Industry Professional with over 20 years of experience in the sector developing brands, creating businesses and encouraging others in many areas. Nicole has a rare combination of long‐established skills and involvement in consulting to the food industry and in the practical delivery and management of genuine commercial projects among food and beverage enterprises (such as coordinating events, the formation of new collaborative entities, the establishment of markets and retail sales platforms, product diversification, etc). Recent examples include: Coordination and execution of the Spring Yield and Autumn Yield showcases for the Geelong Region Agribusinesses and establishment of a farm‐producer‐ retailer market platform for emerging producers and retail supermarkets. Nicole has worked extensively with local, state and federal governments on policies and programs including managing the implementation of the Innovation Roadmap, working with the team on the Agri Implementation Strategy and much more.